Commentary by Prof. B.: Most weeks and in most courses, I put a link to my video introduction to the weekly assignments and give hints for getting more out of the course, its readings and its homework. The video below is an introduction to the entire MDiv course, titled: LEAD 600: Congregational Leadership.
I have created many postings/videos to help you. And, you can easily use “keywords” to find the help you need:
- Search for the keywords “Student Success” if you have a question about assignments, due dates, attendance, etc.
- Search for something like “Intro. to LEAD 600 assignment _____________” to find video introductions to most weekly assignments. Thus, each week use the key words “LEAD 600” along with a “key word” relevant to the weekly topic (e.g. “ethics,” “strategic leadership,” “budgeting,” etc.) to find specific video introductions to most weekly assignments
- Search when you need information, not all at once. I give you a lot of information because I want to help you as much as feasible.
- And, because I have provided a lot of information, don’t try to read or watch all of my postings at once.
- Rather, each week and when needed use keywords to find more information as you need.
So, use keywords like “LEAD 600,” in this wiki to find more hints about how to make the most out of this learning experience. Plus, you can also look ahead to postings and videos on upcoming assignments.
Welcome to the learning journey. I hope you can tell from my enthusiasm that I look forward to participating with you in this educational experience.