25+ years of research, books, consultation work and two doctorates in the fields of church health and growth have led to my creating this curated wiki- that can help churches fulfill the missio Dei.
My experience includes:
- The author of 13 nationally published books, 100s of articles and 100s of speaking engagements across No. America and England.
- Founding professor and former professor of missional leadership of Wesley Seminary at Indiana Wesleyan University
- Earned from Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA …
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) in Evangelism & Church Growth
- Doctor of Philosophy (D.Min.) in Church Change & Growth
- Awarded …
- The Donald McGavran Award for Outstanding Scholarship in Church Growth by the faculty of Fuller Theological Seminary.
- The Donald McGavran Award for Outstanding Leadership in Church Growth by the Great Commission Research Network.
- More at … http://www.ChurchHealth.expert