20+ years of research, books, consultation work and two doctorates in the fields of church health and growth have led to my creating this curated wiki- that can help churches fulfill the missio Dei. My experience includes:
- The author of 11 nationally published books and 100+ of articles.
- Founding professor of Wesley Seminary at Indiana Wesleyan University
- D.Min and Ph.D. degrees from Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA
- Awarded by the faculty of Fuller Theological Seminary The Donald McGavran Award for Outstanding Scholarship in Church Growth.
- Awarded by the Great Commission Research Network The Donald McGavran Award for Outstanding Leadership in Church Growth.
- The former president of the Great Commission Research Network
- Current vice-president of the Society for Church Consulting
- More at … http://www.ChurchHealth.expert